Saturday, March 3, 2018

Update

Hello everyone, I apologize for not posting an essay yesterday. The job hunt is heating up and it's going a little better that I expected it would. To make up for it, I'll post one tomorrow. I still need to build the support images for the essays I've posted after Birth of Liquid Desires.

The analysis model is developing nicely too. The first full draft is really close to being completed; the fifth and sixth steps need a final scrub, and then it's the less intense steps, like one, two and nine. Once I've finished the third grouping of essays, the first draft of the model should be done too. At that point my daily studies involving fine arts will be an overview of the different eras and their stylistic traits. I've been working on that here and there since before Christmas.

The technical and applied side of my development is going well; I've learned a ton more about PS. I feel like some day soon I'll be able to get back into painting, but right now my priorities are the job hunt and the essays. Between that, taking care of the house and fitness, I'm really surprised at how full my days are. I go to bed each night simply exhausted but I cannot deny I'm getting a lot better as a designer. I know I don't have to put any pressure on myself to get hired as one; I feel like that'll happen really soon.

I'll talk to everyone tomorrow when I post my next essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment